||Download als ZIP Archiv (208 kB)
Einfach entpacken und starten - JobList benötigt keine Installation und legt lediglich eine INI-Datei an.
JobList 1.9 (12/2008)
JobList verwaltet eine einfache Liste von Aufgaben und ersetzt damit Notizzettel, die man sonst im täglichen (Arbeits)Leben verwendet. JobList zeichnet sich durch eine unglaublich schnelle und einfache Bedienung aus. JobList läßt sich mit der "Pause"-Taste ein- und ausblenden und Jobs lassen sich mit wenigen Tastendrücken in sekundenschnelle anlegen, verschieben und löschen.
Beispiel 1: Man möchte einen kurzen Blick auf die heute zu erledigenden Aufgaben werfen.
Vorgehensweise: Man blendet die Liste mit "Pause" ein und wieder aus.
Beispiel 2: Während eines Telefonats möchte man sich kurz etwas notieren, damit man es nicht vergißt.
Vorgehensweise: Man blendet die JobList mit "Pause" ein, erstellt einen neuen Eintrag mit "Einfg" und schreibt seine Notiz. Danach schließt man die Liste mit "Pause".
1.9 - 03.12.2008
- Bugfix for Shared Network Support: INI on network drive was accidentally tried to be written even if no network was available. This led to writing the file to the local drive.
- History function: If enabled by the new icon in the main window, completed jobs are written to a history.
1.8 - 08.10.2008
- Bugfix for Shared Network Support: HostID was not set in INI when no INI existed before (first startup).
- Logging Activation: Logging was intended not to be active by default, but it was. You can now activate logging (for tracing errors) in the INI with setting the key "Logging" in section "JobList" to "YES".
- Logfile Position: The logfile is now placed in the program directory (which contains JobList.exe), and not the working directory (from where you started JobList.exe).
1.7 - 14.06.2008
- Shared Network Support: You can now use JobList on more than one computer alternatively (e.g. stationary PC and laptop).
- Up to 999 Days: The age of a job is now shown in days with a maximum of three instead of two characters.
1.6 - 13.01.2007
- Write INI: The INI is now only written after x seconds after the last user interaction. This results in a better behaviour when running JobList from a (slow) network drive, because it avoids noticeable delays while typing.
- Bugfix: An error occurred when no jobs were visible (all postponed to the future or none defined) and the main window was then shown again.
- Key Handling: Changed from KeyUp to KeyDown events (except for deletion ob jobs).
- Bugfix: In special cases it was possible that the Label "x waiting" was displayed when it shouldn't be.
- Bugfix: When only two jobs were visible and one was deleted, the remaining job was not selected.
- Bugfix Move Handling: Moving a future job was not working correctly. Future jobs are now made visible when the currently selected job is a future job and is then moved around.
- Job Count: All jobs can now be deleted. Before, the list contained a minimum of one job.
1.5 - 01.11.2006
- Bugfix: When called from command line to add a job and a JobList instance was already running, jobs with a long text were split into several jobs.
- Bugfix: Selecting text with the mouse didn't work properly.
- INI File: Old jobs (with a number > current amount of jobs) are now deleted in the INI file.
1.4 - 12.09.2006
- Command Line Support: It is now possible to add a job by calling JobList from the command line.
- Maximum Number of Jobs: A maximum number of 200 jobs, which usually will never be reached in normal usage, was added. This is to prevent an unlimited addition of jobs in wrongly configured automation situations calling JobList from the command line.
- Help Window: Added a RTF help instead of the bitmap. The help is extended and describes the new functionality as well as the changelist. Replacing the bitmap makes the executable also smaller.
- Homepage Link: You can now visit my homepage by clicking on one of the links.
- Highlighting: When changing the text in a highlighted entry, the highlighting is switched off (the same as when moving the entry).
- Coloring: The currently selected job now pulsates its color in a sine curve style. The highlighting color is changed so that such a job is not more accentuated than the currently selected job.
- Coloring: After selecting a job by mouse, the job is now colored also. Before, this was only the case when using the keyboard.
- No Font Scaling: It's not possible anymore that the fonts are scaled by setting another general font size in the system's display properties.
- System Tray Menu: Added "JobList" and "Visit Homepage" entries. Added Icons. "Close" is now called "Exit".
- System Tray Menu: The triggers are changed from mouse up events to mouse down events. This especially avoids that the main window can be visible as inactive shortly before hiding it.
- Delete Empty Jobs: When hiding the main window, all jobs with an empty text are deleted.
- Write INI: The INI is written less often. Only after data is changed, the INI is updated after some seconds. Additionally, the INI is updated when you exit JobList. You can see a little flashing disc icon at the bottom when the INI is updated.
- Version Handling: The help window is now opened whenever you start JobList for the first time after installing a new version.
- Window Positioning: The main window now always stays on top when visible. This wasn't the case when the help window was shown.
- Help Window: When the help window is called from the tray menu and the main window is called afterwards, the help window is closed now.
- Help Window: The help window can be moved around and the position is remembered.
- Help Window: Show no main screen after closing when help window was called from tray menu.
- Move Window: Moving the window is now also possible by clicking on the "Window Not Active!" warning message.
1.3 - 22.07.2006
- New option to highlight formerly postponed jobs that now became current: Suppose you moved a job into the future and therefore wasn't visible. The next day, you turn on your computer again (or leave it on over night), and the job becomes current. This new job is not only visible again, but also blinks in the job list until you move it around and therefore have "touched" it. This option can be enabled by the yellow button at the bottom.
- The window can now be resized horizontally.
1.2 - 01.05.2006
- Jobs can be postponed into the future and therefore hidden for a certain amount of days. This is done with Alt+Left/Right. E.g. pressing Alt+Right three times hides the current selected job for three days until it is visible again.
- A nice little calendar bar is shown when selecting the target date.
- Postponed hidden jobs can be made temporary visible by clicking on the number of postponed jobs that is displayed.
- Key binding changed: As of now, special commands are executed pressing Alt key instead of Ctrl. This is necessary to have the standard Ctrl+Left/Right behaviour of edit boxes additionally to the new postpone function.
- Key repeat fixed: Delete and Insert work on key release (without repeat), all other keys now use key repeat, so you can move around in the list quickly.
- Instead of selecting the text of the edit box, the background bar of the current active job is now highlighted. This also reduces the likeliness of overwriting the text accidentally.
- On showing the main window by pressing the pause key, the application now tries to set the window active and in the foreground. Please note that Windows XP usually doesn't allow activating an application's window by itself. (You can change this behaviour with tools like Microsoft PowerToys.)
- When the application is not the current active window after pressing the pause key, all lines are displayed in grey to warn you that your key presses will not get to the JobList window. A warning message is also displayed. This reduces likeliness that you start typing and accidentally control another application.
- When going through the jobs with Alt+Up/Down, the cursor is placed at the end of the current selected job. All other jobs are displayed from the beginning (especially long job descriptions that are longer than the edit box).
- When hiding the main window, the cursor position of the current job is set to the first character, so the description can be seen from the beginning after showing the main window again.
1.1 - 01.02.2006
- window can be moved around
- vertical resizing behaviour can be changed
1.0 - 19.01.2006